.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

beeeeep!

The situation has grown interesting.

Seems I forgot a part of the tale somewhere. Specifically the bit where the MD said that we were in that office "at his sufference". I thought I'd told everyone that he'd said that; maybe I did and they forgot, maybe I didn't. But translated this means "I didn't want you here". So.... By not talking to us he forces us to make the move and go instead of having to tell us to, saving face. All in all a helpful excuse for him to get rid of us without him looking like an idiot.

Too late.

So our other, "secret but needed for the books" director, who owns a little hotel, has offered a back room for our office, at a modest fee, of course. And I'll be going in tomorrow to get the most important gear I need to get on with doing my job (and hopefully find out what's what in the process). Then all the rest moves out once we hire a van for the duration. And that, dear reader, will be that.

Dumbass MD guy. Needs a good kicking.



"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home