.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

beeeeep!

So I'm still waiting to hear about the work thing.

My boss has talked to the point of contact guy and he's real embarrassed about it. He knows we've had priviledged access to their stuff for years, even used it to test programs for other customers before, and he has no problem with it. The MD, he tells us, is known as being something of a hothead with a short fuse.

So maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll be back there, and my little holiday will be over.

Shit. I was beginning to enjoy it.



In other news....

Nothing much has happened, beyond me making a fool of myself recently, more than I usually do anyway. It's all smoothed out now though.

Although I remain a fool.



"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home