.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, February 20, 2003

beeeeep!

So now I'm getting really pissed off.

Seems the MD is not relenting or backing down at all. Maybe he doesn't want to lose face or something. But my boss (who's currently away on a big contract job, seemingly too big to return and deal with this emergency in person) tells me over the phone that if it doesn't get sorted out, we'll either be moving the two most important computers out onto my dining room table until we can get a new office, or the company will fold.

Well, ain't that jolly.

We always seem to operate just this side of collapse. As he's said before, we never seem to get any breaks. Will this be the proverbial straw to snap the equally proverbial back of a certain dromedary?

If that were to happen, my boss has said he'd like to give the guy a good kicking. I said that'd be a bad idea unless I was to get in some time myself with him with a baseball bat.

Stupid idiot.



"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home