.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, March 28, 2003

beeeeep!

Again with the Friday Five!

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?

Last week... I enjoyed St Albans in the sunshine in most pleasant company. But more memorable was the almost-pain I felt as I had to reluctantly drive away...

2. What one person touched your life this week?

No comment.

3. How have you helped someone this week?

Just by being there for my mother, I think. Big trouble with her may-his-eyes-be-burnt-out-with-acid husband, my stepfather. Otherwise I'm frequently too self-involved, unfortunately, and not always very good on the help front.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?

Lots and lots of really dull but equally important stuff for the payroll package we support. If it doesn't get done... there's gonna be a load of angry customers whose employee payments are gonna get totally screwed.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?

Make my world a better place? I know the things I'd like to do, but they're not going to happen this week or the next or maybe even the next, so... I dunno, eat, drink and be merry I suppose. I should do that, I need more fun. Fun good. Want fun. And, of course, if I don't get more fun, that's entirely my fault for not seeking fun out.



"You will find that the mere resolve not to be useless, and the honest desire to help other people, will, in the quickest and delicatest ways, improve yourself." - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home