.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, March 03, 2003

beeeeep!

I'm beginning to think I should carry a little notebook with me everywhere I go. That way, when something grabs my attention I can make a note of it and record my thoughts on those subjects here later. Sounds a bit sad, though, we'll have to see.

But on another note.... Does anyone else think DJs get too much fame for playing other people's records? I mean, how hard can it be to just do "play song - cue up another as song ends - play song" for a few hours? In fact, it sounds quite dull. Overpaid buffoons, if you ask me.

I like that word. Buffoons. Say it slowy and it draws out nicely. All words meant to insult people should be satisfying to say. Buffoon....

Looks like I might need that notepad after all....



"He listens well who takes notes." - Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321), The Divine Comedy

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home