.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, March 09, 2003

beeeeep!

I've noticed a few people do those Friday Five things. Maybe I should do them too, as not much seems worth mentioning by the end of the week.

But today, the special guest star is a quiz...

Ok...I have a Quiet Personality
What's Your Personality? Find out!


Not entirely sure how true that one is....



Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but it's definitely dirty. But, dogs got personality, personality goes a long way.

Vincent: So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filty animal. Is that true?

Jules: We' have to be talkin' 'bout one charmin' motherf***in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Dialogue spoken by John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson. Dialogue written by Quentin Tarantino.


click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home