.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, March 30, 2003

beeeeep!

So I've enhanced my music collection a little this week by adding an eclectic bunch of albums to it... The Aqualung album, 'Angels With Dirty Faces' by the Sugababes, the one by Röyksopp, the new Massive Attack cd, the t.A.T.u album and... Led Zeppelin. The Early/Latter Days best of two CD thing.

An interesting mix I'm sure you'll agree. And to cap it off I'm listening to the groovy 70s soundtrack for 'Enter The Dragon'. Cooool...

Just thought someone might be interested in what's been buzzing in my ears this week.



"Of all noises, I think music is the least disagreeable." - Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home