.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, March 02, 2003

beeeeep!

Yeah, so that didn't make much of a rant. "I'm not sure the words exist in this world to adequately express my feelings on the matter." That's why.

Okay, update time.

Friday

Nothing happened that I feel I can comment on. See above.

Saturday

Lots of moving things around from two places into one, stocking up the new office with all our crap. After all the hard work and lifting stuff around (I swear my arms are a few inches longer than they were before) me and Mr Secret Director went to the cinema on the company credit card. He doesn't like horror, so my first choice The Ring was out. I wasn't sure that liking Jennifer Garner in the TV series Alias and wanting to find out how she does as Elektra was enough of a reason to go see Daredevil. So we saw Solaris.

The reason why there are no pictures or preview stuff for this film is because there is nothing to show that might bring in people to watch it. There is no action, no dynamic stuff, no amazing effect sequences, no amzing fights or stunts. Just people interacting on a space station over a weird planet.

You can't really enjoy it. You can't think while you watch it, as such, because there is no real need to do so. The whole story is there and you don't even get to think about it afterwards, to try and understand it. There is no need.

Go watch it. Decide for yourself.

Then Mr Secret Director made us dinner and I went home, to rest and watch the day's episodes of Charmed and Dark Angel. Sounds sad? I like them, and I don't really care what you think. But you can leave some comments if you want to tell me; I promise I will read them.

Sunday

And today is just me chilling out and not doing much.

Maybe that'll change and I'll have something to tell you later.



"If a relationship is to evolve, it must go through a series of endings." - Lisa Moriyama

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home