.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, April 25, 2003

beeeeep!

Okay, the Friday Five returns!

1. What was the last TV show you watched?

Technically it was on video, but it was last week's ER.

2. What was the last thing you complained about?

Having to travel up and down the country to go to places when I'd much rather have a week and a half off instead.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?

Umm... You know, I'm not sure. That sounds terrible, doesn't it?

4. What was the last thing you threw away?

The stick and gum from a bubblegum lollipop, and a paper napkin.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?

Discounting the Friday Five site and Blogger... probably the Alderac Farscape forum. I look at so many sites at a time I lost track.



"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday."

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home