.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, April 20, 2003

beeeeep!

Okay, so now we're over that little episode... But I still don't think I'll answer the Friday Five as I'm not into celebrities enough to have any answers for it.

Oh, and writer's block is a bitch, if you didn't know. I've decided that I really don't like it. That combined with a general decline makes MT Hed a very dull entity.

So, with any luck, normal service will be resumed sometime soon. Thanks for putting up with the decline in output. And if you gave up on me... Well, you're not here, so f**k you.



"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people." - Thomas Mann (1875 - 1955)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home