.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

beeeeep!

We all know I like quizzes, so....

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kong.I am Kong.
Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.
What Video Game Character Are You?


What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Redhat.I am a Redhat.
I'm too much of a geek to be a genuine hat of any sort. I was hoping my result would be 'white-hat' or 'black-hat', and am disappointed that those results weren't even available. I probably think the cup-holder story is funny.
What Sort of Hat Are You?


"Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." - Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home