.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

beeeeep!

Weekend Fun

So, this weekend I'm on a big stag do in Nottingham. A friend of mine I've known since school (I even went to the same university as him, completely by chance, as neither of us knew where we'd decided to go till it was done) is getting married in May, so off we go to celebrate in the usual style for these things.

Which means drinking (something I don't really do in the Father Jack way, but then what mortal can?) and visits to strip bars, Jongleurs (the comedy club) and Hooters, amongst other things. Sounds like a good laugh. Running from Friday night till we drag ourselves back home on the Sunday at some time or other.

Let's hope I survive it.



"Maiwage. Maiwage is wha bwings us togethur towday. Maiwage. Thwat bwessed awaingement. Thwat dweam within a dweam...." - The Bishop (Peter Cook), The Princess Bride

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home