.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

beeeeep!

Been a while, hasn't it?

The Week That Was

It went very well. I did the few things I actually had to do fairly easily, and there was no catastrophe that sent me scurrying around like a crazy person. And the phone line got put in the room I was in at the B&B (not entirely for my use) so I was able to retain my sanity and go online, maintaining my net commitments.

Praise be for an easy week.

Other Things

So I missed two lots of the Friday Five too. I had better make up for it with some good answers this Friday, I guess.

I have so many films and DVDs to watch just now, once I've caught up with the stuff I videoed last week and three episodes of ER. As well as some Farscape and Andromeda there's the entire second series of Babylon 5 and the first 24, as well as a handful of films. Then there's all the Films Of Quality I know I haven't seen. I really should join my local Blockbusters and watch them. Just like I should go back to the gym.

And good luck to Jenna L today. Hope it all works out OK. I know it will. Think positive!



"Life is like a B-picture script. It is that corny. If I had my life story offered to me to film, I'd turn it down." - Kirk Douglas

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home