.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, May 16, 2003

beeeeep!

Firsly, an update...

I've been busy the last few days, trying to get up to speed with an entirely new set up where my boss has been working as a contractor for the last year and a half. He's taking a week off so I have to cover for him. I've been down there the last couple of days attempting to get my head round it, and there's a lot to take in. Thankfully I only have to do it for a week... this time.

And, well... That's it. Not much else going on with all that occuring. Dull, eh?

So now... the Friday Five!

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?

We get our water from a borehole, brought up by a pump. So the water goes out the taps and through one of those purifier jug things before being drunk. It's not so much that I prefer it; that's just the way it is.

2. What are your favorite flavor of chips?

I like tortilla ones, either normal, cheesy or chilli.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?

Pizza. Does that count?

4. How do you have your eggs?

Depends, but I like scrambled or fried with a cooked breakfast.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?

That would be the cooked breakfast I had this morning, cooked and served by an actual retired colonel in his B&B. It was very nice; sausages, bacon, beans and scrambled eggs. Lurvely...



"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast." - Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900), An Ideal Husband, 1893, Act I

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home