.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Saturday, May 10, 2003

beeeeep!

It's our old friend the Friday Five!

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?

I suppose so. Saying that, though, I'm rarely actually on time for anything, and most of my planning occurs at the last minute, so maybe not. Plus, I rarely plan anything more than a month or so in advance. And why not? Too lazy for planning. I prefer to improvise.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?

No, I'm not that organised.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?

Yes. The work one is much more cluttered, though, but I can still find everything, so yes.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?

Hell no. The closest I get is grouping them together by series, artist or whatever.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?

My life.



"Crude classifications and false generalizations are the curse of organized life." - George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home