.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, June 27, 2003

beeeeep!

And it's our old friend the Friday Five again.

1. How are you planning to spend the summer?

I'd like to go on some sort of holiday, but not sure where to, either in the UK or maybe even abroad. I think I deserve on, though. For some reason, the idea of surfing spins though my head on occassion, which for anyone who knows me is immensely laughable.

2. What was your first summer job?

I worked one August in "Gulliver's Kingdom", a horrible little supposed theme park in Matlock Bath, Derbyshire. Not exactly themed, though. The rides were deathtraps and the people running it had no clue about safety or customer and employee relations. Cheapskates. The rollercoaster, such as it was, wobbled dangerously on one corner. And the strangest thing, a rocket-type thing on hydralics that moved around allegedly in time to the 'exciting' film running inside, broke one time with all the people in it. The hydralics went and it thumped down to earth, trapping everyone inside for hours. Scary.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go?

Somewhere warm, with a cool pool/sea and interesting places to see. And places to just lounge around all day.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?

The ones where I didn't have a vacation at all, but was still at work.

5. What was your best vacation ever?

I'm really not sure. It might have been either the time I went to Spain quite a few years ago now, which was pretty much like the place described in 3, or the time many, many years ago when I was a little kiddy and the family went to Morroco.



Who Were You In Your Past Life?

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Bulgaria approximately on 1075.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
To learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Now you remember?

Oddly, no.



"If all the year were playing holidays,
To sport would be as tedious as to work." - William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), "King Henry IV Part I", Act 1 scene 2


click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home