.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, June 16, 2003

beeeeep!

Bit late with this one. Of course, we're talking about the Friday Five.

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?

One thing? Only one? The list is endless. But for now, let's stick with... Get a life. Sadly.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?

If anyone was to ask, I would be honest. But since no one ever does, the point is moot.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?

Not really. I don't know many dark secrets about people, if that's what is meant by this. And what I do know about a few people (okay, one person) does not bother me at all. And I'm not really sure why. My attempt to rationalise it is to say that they are all only things that have happened to them, instead of actually being them. Does that make any sense? It would make a change if it does.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?

Just live in it or be a true part of it? I mean, you could live in the world of the Matrix but would you get the choice of being a Coppertop or a Free Mind? Be in the Marvel Universe, and get to be a superhero? Taking that into account, I guess... I can't come up with one answer. As usual. Anything where I get to kick ass, get the girl and save the world will do me fine.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?

To be able to start and hold up one side of an interesting conversation. Listening is all well and good, but it just leaves you looking all quiet and dull, in a total state of un-thrilling-ness.



And, in other news... Things are kind of level again. Still complicated, of course. Always complicated. But good.



"I wish people who have trouble communicating would just shut up." - Tom Lehrer

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home