.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

beeeeep!

Grown Up

Just wanted to say I'm in the middle of what is probably the most adult thing I've ever been involved in. I know that sounds odd, as I've got a job and stuff like that, but it is. It feels kinda strange, I feel a bit, what, nervous maybe? Gives me a funny feeling in my stomach when I think about it, actually.

But having said that, it's all just paranoia, or rather worry brought on by previous bad luck. It will be okay. And if it isn't (which is very unlikely, but even so...) then... Well, we'll come to that if it should come to that.

Fingers crossed. In a good way.



"By the time I'd grown up, I naturally supposed that I'd be grown up." - Eve Babitz

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home