.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Saturday, June 28, 2003

beeeeep!

Phony

So I got myself a new phone yesterday.

I upgraded myself from my Samsung A300e (a good little flip phone, the one with the round display on the outside) to a nifty keen Samsung V200. Yep, the one with the gorgeous colour screen, polyphonic ring tones and the one-eighty degree rotating camera. It's pretty damn sweet so far, save for one minor blip: Orange has yet to send the messages to turn off my old SIM card and activate the new one with the same number. Some transaction failed to go through, or something. I waited for a whole twenty four hours before calling them up, and I've got to wait for at least another twenty four before it might all happen.

Looks ace though. Yeah, as a paperweight. I want my new phone to work!



....In other news.... Regarding that big worry/paranoia/adult thingummy from last Tuesday, the end result was "okay" rather than not. Scare over. Which is good.



"Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you." - Fran Lebowitz (1950 - ), Social Studies (1981)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home