.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, June 06, 2003

beeeeep!

Well, there's nothing like a week of nothing very much to give you nothing to talk about, isn't there?

On the plus side, I am making plans for, well, maybe not an actual 'holiday' holiday, but certainly some time off. So at least I'll have some proper "nothing to report" reports to put up here. Exciting, eh?

Now, the Friday Five...

I have no answers. No, really. Only glib ones dragged out from cliché land. So I'll only answer the first. You'll see why.

1. How many times have you truly been in love?

Not enough. Of course, that could just be another way of saying "never" couldn't it?



I might add more later if I can think of more to say. We'll see.



"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home