.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, July 04, 2003

beeeeep!

A book-related Friday Five this week. Unfortunately, it's kids reading, and I don't remember much about what I read then...

1. What were your favorite childhood stories?

In the main I'd say they were epic fantasy books. Swords and sorcery, that kind of thing. Otherwise, no real 'child' stories stand out, other than the usual animals kinda yotz.

2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children?

I might share them with children (I don't have any of my own, by the way, or anyone else's either) but I'd be more likely to get them into something newer. Dare I say Harry Potter?

3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything?

Not really. It's not like they ever had any deep, adult meanings in them or anything.

4. How old were you when you first learned to read?

I have no idea.

5. Do you remember the first 'grown-up' book you read? How old were you?

No, I don't.



Well, wasn't that informative?

And while we are at it...


WATER is your chinese symbol!

What Chinese Symbol Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla




"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." - Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home