.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

beeeeep!

It's the first of the month, it's a Tuesday, it's Cracker- Oh, no, that's wrong, it's This-Or-That Tuesday...

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer?

While I will drink both, my preference might actually be for the lemonade, especially if it's as chilled at the beer.

2. Swimming pool or beach?

If there's sand rather than pebbles, and the sea is warm rather than cold, then the beach.

3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation?

I tend to get long weekends more than actual holidays, but I think I'm really due a proper holiday so let's say that.

4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii?

Either could be interesting. Without really knowing what they have to offer it's hard to choose between them.

5. Destination: Mountains or Beach?

Tricky... Warmth, sun, sand and water over majestic views... Let's say mountains.

6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping?

Another hard one. Although... I think I'd prefer the luxury of a hotel room,though it would depend on what was in offer in/around the tents.

7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear?

Improv all the way.

8. Sneakers or sandals?

Sneakers mostly, unless on the beach.

9. Air-conditioning or fans?

There's a lot to be said for both.

10. Concerts in the park or baseball games?

A concert every time.



"Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all." - Woody Allen (1935 - )

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home