.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, July 11, 2003

beeeeep!

It's the Friday... wotsit. Thingy. Whatever.

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?

Yes. Someone I knew in primary school and in secondary school till I moved away.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?

No.

3. Do you have a current close friend?

I guess so.

4. How did you become friends with this person?

Met them, talked to them, the usual.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?

Not really.



Can I go now?



"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods." - Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Nichomachean Ethics

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home