.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

beeeeep!

It's Tuesday. Time for This-And-That, cartoon style.

1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
Bugs is too smug. Give me Daffy anytime.

2. Tom or Jerry?
I'd rather cheer for the under, er, cat.

3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
Donald gets irritable. Mickey gets giggly. You work it out.

4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha?
Never watched it.

5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote?
Oh, come on. With the success rate of my plans? The coyote, super-genius, gets my vote.

6. Sylvester or Tweety?
There's a pattern forming. You work it out.

7. Popeye or Bluto?
Neither, even if one of them was played by Robin Williams.

8. South Park or The Simpsons?
South Park. The Simpsons tends to be dull and repetative... Now, hang on a mo...

9. Jetsons or Flintstones?
I care for neither.

10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne?
No, the "eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans" is "why did Daphne go off with Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy?" Actually, that's the second eternal question. The first is "why was Scrappy not aborted long before he was born?"



"That's all folks!" - Porky Pig (far, far, far too often for my liking)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home