.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

beeeeep!

So, as you do when you're bored and on the internet, I decided to take a quiz. For a change, this one was a little different to the usual more comical quizzes. It was a Purity Test, one of many out there on the net.

And what d'you know: I rated the number two highest purity rating on that test, at 83%.

Mind you, considering the number of questions relating to some fairly extreme fetish/deviant stuff, that can only be a good thing. And a lot of them were asked again and again and again, all in different contexts. So, yay me! I guess that makes me kinda normal, or something. Or dull. I'm going fifty-fifty on that. Perhaps I should ask the audience?



"Be thou as chaste as ice, as pure as snow, thou shalt not escape calumny. Get thee to a nunnery, go." - William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), "Hamlet", Act 3 scene 1

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home