.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

beeeeep!


Two Quizzes and a Packet of Poems, Please

First things first: it's the This-Or-That Tuesday "Summer Potpourri", so here we go:

1. Strawberries or blueberries?

I've never actually had blueberries, so I'd go with strawberries. But with cream; I don't really like them by themselves.

2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"?

I suppose it could depend on my mood. I like comedy, but not idiocy; when I went to see The Matrix Reloaded and X-Men 2 recently they both had the advert for Dumb And Dumberer in the trailers, and I seemed to be the only person who did not find it the slightest bit amusing. And it's entirely possible the Terminator story reached it's end already... didn't it?

3. Hamburgers or hot dogs?

Burgers. Bigger, more stuff on them.

4. Boating or hiking?

Boating, I'd say. Better than walking, and lots of water. I seem to like water, have you noticed that? I haven't seen the sea for more than a year.

5. Suntan lotion or sunblock?

What's the difference exactly?

6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"?

Presuming they are both reality shows (don't know "The Amazing Race", you see) that would clearly mean: NEITHER.

7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett?

Jimmy Buffett? Whhooooooo???

8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand?

I don't like gardening. Can't really be bothered with it. Even if we're just talking greenhouse stuff. So, that's what shops were invented for.

9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on?

Well, I have air-con in my car, and it's usually better to get a face full of cold air from that than a bit of a breeze from the windows. My room doesn't go down with using a chainsaw.

10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home?

I'd absolutely love to go away for a real holiday, as I often say, but unless I actually get my act together to do it (as well as decide where I'd actually go) I'd end up stuck at home.

fozzie
You are Fozzie the Bear!! You are a born jokester, although most of your jokes are absolutely horrible! You are very friendly and have a terrific imagination.
Which Muppet are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


An interesting outcome... Wakka wakka wakka!!

And finally... Head on over to Rob's Amazing Poem Generator, type your blog URL in and see what strange piece of poetry your irregular ramblings make. It comes up with a new one every time you press the button... Here's one I liked:

After The rides were you?will be
as a teenager you
No, idea.
of things
and
it was,
a proper holiday but you
read? comes by Quizilla
The beach.9. or beach?
Tricky... Warmth, sun,
sand and polite, gentle, almost ambient.




Okay, not finally. I've added a few more blogs to my list now. Some of them I've read cover to cover, as it were, some I glance at. They've come to my attention via other people's blogs, so I thought I'd just collect a few of them here. This includes Den Of Lions, a film production blog for one of Mr Stephen Dorff's upcoming movies, with lots of cool pictures. THE Mr Bob Hoskins is in it too. Thanks Jenna.


"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." - Sir Richard Steele

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home