.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, July 14, 2003

beeeeep!

Well it looks like I'm signed up to this job thing I mentioned before. Driving down there Wednesday evenings, working Thursday and Friday, driving back Friday afternoon/evening. That might vary a little, meaning I might be there at the beginning of the week instead a few times, so I can escape the Friday Rush. It'll probably mean I'll also miss out on one of the few things I actually go out and do during the week, which is, naturally, on a Friday evening.

I really don't want to waste my time travelling there and back every week, but I'm not sure I have much choice. My boss did mention the possibility of employing someone to do it if I said no, but there are benefits, namely an increase in pay at a later date.

I sometimes feel guilty about complaining about my job when I know people who have lost theirs. Most of the time I don't worry about them, though.

I like lounging around the office getting paid for doing what I want. So sue me.

Maybe I should get a lazy IT support job or something...



"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy." - Edgar Bergen (1903 - 1978), (Charlie McCarthy)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home