.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, August 15, 2003

beeeeep!

And now... the Friday Five.

1. How much time do you spend online each day?

Some might say "too long". Technically it's maybe an hour's worth at work, more if I've actually got no work to do, and anything between two to five hours every night. I have online commitments.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?

http://www.thefarscapelounge.co.uk/

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?

I use Trillian, which means I'm on AIM, Yahoo, ICQ and MSN all at the same time with one hany and excellent program, and can get on IRC any time I like. Head over to the Trillian homepage for a look. The normal version (version 0.74) is more than enough, if you use Windows anyway. It does not cater for Mac users.

4. Where was your first webpage located?

On the WebServe ISP server.

5. How long have you had your current website?

Err.... at least two years. Since about May 2001, I think.



"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards coud produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true." - Robert Wilensky

click

2 Comments:

  • How good is that Trillion thing, really? I've just used MSN messenger, which caused no end of problems with my system, and no use the rather simpler Windows messenger...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:48:00 pm 

  • It works a treat. I've never had any problems with it and it seems very stable. All I can say is give it a go and see if you like it and, more importantly, if your system likes it. And the free version is all I've ever needed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:48:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home