.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, August 29, 2003

beeeeep!

Been a nice, quiet week.

My car has been in the shop, having a big scratch taken out of one side of it. I've been watching some more films too.

The Mothman Prophecies was strange but gripping.

Being John Malkovich was weirdly entertaining.

It was good to see Blade again too, not seen it for a while.

Otherwise I've been watching lots of 24 again on DVD, season 2 this time. The commentaries are good; they must be, as I've never wasted time watching commentaries before. These ones are not a waste of time.

And now we will end with the Friday Five:

1. Are you going to school this year?

Hell no. Those days are sufficiently long gone.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?

Uh, last graduation of any sort would have been university in 1995. I was there for three years, so I guess I left Sixth Form in 1992, secondary school in 1990... Wow. That's a fucking long time ago.

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?

I'm not sure I ever really had any.

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?

Much the same here, it would seem.

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?

I guess I liked my English teacher. The 'English Language' GCSE was all coursework, and it turned out that out of the ten pieces that went to that mark five of them were creative writing pieces, stories of some kind or another. She let that happen, so I suppose that works.



"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." - Dan Quayle (1947 - ), 9/18/90

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home