.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, August 11, 2003

beeeeep!

Dayum, it's hot hot hot!! I just praise all and sundry I don't have to wear a suit. I'd be dead by now otherwise.

Thirty four degrees centigrade probably doesn't sound like much to some, but it's about my limit, thank you. If it were raining now, I'd go out and stand in it. And the air con on those computers is still dodgy. I'm hoping they overheat tomorrow and I can leave early again.

Supplemental: While writing that last bit, I heard that the system has gone down. My boss is headed out to the place to sort it all out. In another fit of evilness, I hope it stays broken so I can go home even earlier.



"What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance." - Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home