.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, August 01, 2003

beeeeep!

The Friday Five is on a morning riff this week....

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?

If I'm working, typically I get woken up by my clock-radio at seven o'clock. But I don't actually get up till nearer quarter to eight. I like to wake up slowly rather than have to wake up and get up immediately.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?

Damn right I do. If I can, anyway. I tend to leave it till after nine at the very least, after ten at best.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?

Groan and wish I was still asleep. Weekday or weekend, always the same: "oh no, not again".

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?

About half an hour, all told. During the week, anyway.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?

I can think of a lot of places, some highly unlikely unless I'm in the right country, some very difficult without someone else agreeing to it, otherwise slumped on the sofa with the TV on usually does the trick.

In Other News...

Just got back from Andover again, having been totally net-starved since Tuesday night. It's a trial, I tell ya, lasting that long without a fix. I've missed reading all the stuff I read and, much more importantly, talking to the people I talk to. Okay; person. And it could well happen all over again when I get to go back again next week, same bat channel. That's Wednesday night to Friday, driving back Friday afternoon/evening. Yeah, what fun. Took almost five hours, including the food stop.

But get this: no sooner have I got back on the Friday but I have to go back again on the Sunday, getting back home on the Tuesday.

But now here this: after that, I'll have two whole weeks off. Yup: HOLIDAY!!! Okay, I might not be going anywhere intersting, like out the country or anything, but it's still a HOLIDAY!!!



"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home