.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, August 22, 2003

beeeeep!

So here we go with a not terribly interesting Friday Five.

1. When was the last time you laughed?

At the jokes in Tomb Raider I was watching earlier on DVD.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?

A real argument? I don't have many of them, and I don't remember the last one.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?

Not sure. Could be a few.

4. When was the last time you bathed?

Actually bathed? Like, in a bath? No idea. I have showers.

5. What was the last thing you ate?

Chicken soup. Exciting, eh?



"Never be bored, and you will never be boring." - Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home