.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, September 18, 2003

beeeeep!

Bored At Work

That's right, things are so slow down here in Andover I'm writing an entry for my blog.

I've got five things to do; two of them are for one person who is not in this week, another two are for another person who is not in this week, and the last is for someone who is so busy she's never available. I've asked around and there's nothing else to do in the meantime. So instead of working I'm glancing at the net and, of course, writing this.

It's not like I have any interesting personal news to report, either. Other than the fact that I wake up for no reason at least twice a night at the moment, which just makes me sleepy all day. Nothing else is going on.

...

Nope, I'm stumped for something more interesting to say. Other than in about two hours I'll have a nice three to five hour drive back Up North. A34, M40, M42, A38... Lovely.

Suggestions for something to talk about in the comments, please. Or it's going to get very dull around here. But at least it's the Friday Five tomorrow...



"Work saves us from three great evils: boredom, vice and need." - Voltaire (1694 - 1778), Candide, 1759

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home