.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

beeeeep!

So I'm back home again, working from the office for the rest of this week. But next week, and the week after, I'll be covering for my boss again while he's on holiday, so I'll be in Andover Monday to Thursday.

Yeah, those two weeks really flew by, didn't they? In fact... this whole year seems to have gone that way. Some weeks have just zipped by, while others crept slowly along, usually when I was due to go somewhere or take a holiday. And some days moved with all the speed of a funeral procession.

Where has all the time gone?



"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." - Ford Prefect

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home