.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, September 26, 2003

beeeeep!

Well now, seems the Friday Five let it's second birthday last week go to it's head, because it's taken a week off. Have fun, we'll see you next week.

In other news, I have a terrible knack of saying the wrong thing, or saying what I want to say in the most wrongest of ways possible. I keep doing it, upsetting people. I really wish I could stop doing it, but these "ill-considered words" episodes just keep happening. It's not like I plan to, or intend to. Maybe it's a blind spot. Maybe I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know the answer, or the solution. I guess I'll just have to keep blundering along as normal and try to avoid doing it as much as I can.

Just got back from Andover again. This time I've had things to do, people to see. I'll actually have work to do at the beginning of next week before I have to go back again on Wednesday. Which is good and bad, of course. Work keeps me from doing my little role-playing game project. And sleeping. Mind you, I am getting a pay rise very soon because of all the up-and-down-the-country stuff, so it can't be all bad.

You know, before I got my job I was always being told I should get one because of "all the things you'll be able to afford to do." My reply to that was always "oh yeah? when?" and I was right. With your weekdays filled with work how are you supposed to do all that exciting stuff you can now afford to do just on Saturdays? Another of life's great lies revealed.



I really should waffle like this more often, put this blog to better use, don't you think?



"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home