.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, October 31, 2003

beeeeep!

Freaky Friday Five, but no Jodie Foster in sight.

1. What was your first Halloween costume?

You know, I've never worn one. I could always use the old Wednesday Addams idea of going as a serial killer and dressing normally as they look like everyone else, but that's a bit predictable, isn't it?

2. What was your best costume and why?

Uh, well, see above.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?

I've never done Trick Or Treat. That stupidity has only slunk into the UK in recent years, so I "missed out". Yeah, right.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)

Never have. Most Halloween stuff these days is pure profit for the people who make and sell it. Like Mother's Day, and Father's Day. And soon, apparently, Grandparent's and Boss' Day. Will the greed of the greeting card manufacturers never end?

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!

I don't know any.



Oh, and with regards to the motorbike, they came and got it, leaving us with a bottle of red wine as compensation. Unfortunately, I don't like wine. Is a Yamaha DragStar a good bike? It was big and siny, that's all I know. And, as I predicted, they arrived just as Buffy came on. Typical.



[insert "Evil Laugh #23" here]

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home