.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, October 31, 2003

beeeeep!

Well, it seems like those aforementioned finance types can afford me after all. So I'll be back down there come the 10th, now for three days a week instead of just two. Monday to Wednesday, which means practically halving my weekends every week because I will have to drive down there every Sunday.

But get this: no more B&B (in theory anyway) because the company will be renting a house down there instead. Freaky, for more than one reason. I should be able to make it Tuesday to Thursday some weeks, though, if I have something to do on a Sunday.

What fun.

I almost forgot: because of the no-work-to-do thing just at the moment, I have next week off. Lovely.



"Finance is the art of passing currency from hand to hand until it finally disappears." - Robert W. Sarnoff

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home