.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

beeeeep!

I forgot to mention this earlier...

So I bashed wing mirrors with another car on the way back to the B&B tonight, going down the very narrow road into the village. All I know is my mirror is hanging on two wires; it's too dark to see anything else. I'm going to have to wrap it up in bubble wrap or something for the interim, till I can get it fixed, as I'm not sure cutting the wires would be a good idea. I don't know what they're for; it might be for heating them as they are not electric wing mirrors.

I gave my details to the other person, and took her name and phone number. She seemed of the opinion that it was my fault, said I did not give enough room. When I called her she said a witness said I had been speeding, and that she had fixed hers already; probably just snapped it back into place.

She was not interested in giving me her insurance details, unless I wanted to bring the police into it. I said I would probably not go to through my insurance for fixing my mirror, anyway, so the matter was closed.

Shit. My car needs fixing again. It's a curse, I tell ya.



"The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it." - Dudley Moore (1935 - 2002)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home