.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, November 06, 2003

beeeeep!

Looks like we've got a house to rent down in Andover now, though I haven't seen it yet. And it's in an area that gets cable, so that should make for some spiffy internet access, barring connection and service problems. Thing is, we can't get in there till the 29th of November. In the mean time, I'll be staying in another B&B or something, don't know exactly what it is and won't till I see it this Sunday. I also don't know if there is a phone line there for me to use, which could be a disaster. Bugger.

On a holiday note, my time so far has been pretty much spent entirely on watching series one of Alias on DVD and playing Homeworld 2, which looks great and plays hard. Oh, and I went to see Kill Bill, which was ace. And Matrix Revolutions is out now, too. I should go see that some time soon, see if it makes more sense than not.



"The revolution is not a tea party." - Mao Tse-tung (1893 - 1976)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home