.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, November 28, 2003

beeeeep!

More Friday Five shennanigans...

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?

I'm not a good browser, although that depends what shop I'm in. I prefer to go into shop A for item B and then leave. Some might remember me saying I'm rubbish with favourite-type lists; if I was better at them I'd be able to go into shops and look for my favourite music/films/whatever and get them.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?

In a real shop: food, at Tescos. Online: 'Afterglow', the new CD by Sarah McLachlan.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?

Looking back at question 1 I'd have to say online.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?

Strangely, as I child I needed very little that was not provided by Christmas and birthdays.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

Hard to say. I have bought a few CDs I now don't listen to anywhere near enough, so I suppose they could count.



"If men liked shopping, they'd call it research." - Cythina Nelms

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home