.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, November 07, 2003

beeeeep!

Right then, it's Friday, time for the Big Five...

1. What food do you like that most people hate?

Hard to say. I like most of the things that people like, and most of the things that most people don't like. Maybe... beetroot?

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

Again, hard to say. My food-related dislikes are fairly average. I could make a stab at cauliflower, I guess. With a really big knife.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

These aren't easy, are they? Ummm... Tell you what, to keep it short, see the next question; I'll just outline the theory there.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?

Okay then, theory time. If there's a TV show with a famously attractive main female, like Buffy or Lana Lang in Smallville for example, I seem to find the secondary attractive females more interesting. Maybe I'm trying to subconsciously go for the one least likely to be fought over so hard...

5. What popular trend baffles you?

So I've gone for the first two I could think of. Baseball caps; I mean, seriously: why? And indoors? Spitting: who first thought spitting while walking along the road was a cool and manly thing to do? Who decided just swallowing that excess spittle, like they always did, was no longer the done thing? And who actually finds it attractive?

As an aside, I thought I'd just say that I found The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen to be an entertaining film. Maybe that's a point of contention, maybe it's not. You decide.



"When in doubt, predict that the present trend will continue." - Merkin's Maxim

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home