.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, November 16, 2003

beeeeep!

So, I never got round to seeing Matrix Revolutions today, as those who care might have noticed by my lack of comment on the subject. Too tired and lazy to drive the distance required to take advantage of my free cinema ticket. I had as much if not more fun watching more episodes of season three of Babylon 5 on DVD instead. Great stuff. Good to see them again too; as I might have mentioned before, I've only seen about ninety percent of it once, when it was on TV.



"I can't think of anything clever to say, nor a quote to, well, quote. I should make up some of my own, then I'd never run out." - MT Hed

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home