.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, December 05, 2003

beeeeep!

Memories...

Last night I found an old IM chat log archive, one that had not been used and thus updated for a very long time. The last chat on it made me very sad, but not because it was about something that made me unhappy; quite the opposite in fact. It was a happier, simplier time then.

I miss it.



And yes, aficionados of the Friday Five will know there is no Five for this week. So I suppose we'll be back with the question answering next week, all the while waiting for a barrage of Christmas-styled questions.



"Our memories are card indexes consulted, and then put back in disorder by authorities whom we do not control." - Cyril Connolly (1903 - 1974)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home