.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, December 12, 2003

beeeeep!

My computer bits still have yet to arrive, apparently. Which makes it even worse to see the copy of Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic sitting on my desk, not being played.

Work is a drag. It seems to take up so much of my time. Not just the actual work; it's the time spent away from home, especially in the evenings, away from a working TV, videos, DVDs and my (currently not working) PC that really sucks.

And finally, the Friday Five makes it's welcome return....

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?

Snow is very nice to look at but awful to travel in if there's a lot of it. And I'm okay if it's cold as long as I'm warm.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?

I have various ideas, none of them practical or likely. I don't want to discuss it, actually.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?

Don't go to work.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?

Yes, but less than I should or could.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?

A reversal of fortune.



"One kind word can warm three winter months." - Japanese proverb

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home