.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

beeeeep!

So I'm at work right now.

That sucks.

The only days that I'm not working this Christmas/New Year are those days when no one is working, namely Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. This might sound normal to most people, but you have to bear in mind that I have never not had time off at this time of year ever. In my whole life I have never worked/been to school/whatever at this time of year.

That really sucks.

Oh well. The holiday starts tomorrow, I suppose.



"Next to a circus there ain't nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit." - Kin Hubbard (1868 - 1930)

click

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home