.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

beeeeep!

Baby It's Cold Outside

Very much so, actually.

First there was some random, out-of-the-blue thunder and lightning, then, about an hour later, I looked out and saw snow. I was quite surprised, as I thought there wasn't going to be any down here in Hampshire. I guess I was wrong.

Damn cold inside too. The only heating is storage heaters, and they ain't storing much just now. So I've nabbed the fan heater thing while the boss is out.

And finally.... The Hutton Report, eh? Interesting... but I wonder what the end result will be? We'll just have to wait and see.

I do get serious occasionally... just in a very shallow way.



"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow." - Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home