.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, January 02, 2004

beeeeep!

Come In Friday Five, Your Time Is, er, Late...

So here's the Five from Boxing Day... which is presently still the 'current' lot. I was busy doing Christmas-y things. So there's a certain time-warp-ness to these answers.

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

The first half of the year.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?

The second half of the year.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?

Less time spent in/going to Andover. Like, none at all, preferably. And other things.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?

Yes, for a change I think I will/have. The only one I will reveal is a vague resolution to 'lose weight'... vague because I have not really specified how.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Bit late to answer ths properly, but it ended up much like I thought it would... round a friend's house watching films. Exciting.



Vague? Abso-fragging-lutely, goddamit.



"The reason of a resolution is more to be considered than the resolution itself." - Sir John Holt

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home