.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

beeeeep!

Deprivation

If there's one thing (among many, admittedly) that I don't like about being in Andover, it's the lack of sleep.

It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, it can be midnight or three a.m. I'm always tired the next day, and it's because I always wake up two or three times in the night. Every night without fail. Not enough to actually be awake but enough to disturb me. I have no idea why. It could be because the room is too hot, but it always happened in the various B&Bs I've been in too. It can't be some sort of 'unfamiliar surroundings' thing because I've never had this problem anywhere else.

It's a mystery. One which will, literally, keep me awake at night.



"Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be asleep all day." - Anonymous

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home