.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, January 23, 2004

beeeeep!

Favourite @ Five

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?

Aqualung - Strange And Beautiful.

2. ...food?

There are a number of candidates clamouring for attention, but I will go with pizza. With lots of meat on. And garlic bread with cheese with it. Yummy.

3. ...tv show?

Overall, it's almost certainly Farscape. Right now, out of the few things I currently watch, it would have to be a tie between Alias (when I don't miss it's annoying after-midnight slot on Channel 5) and Charmed (also on Channel 5 but at a much more sociable hour).

4. ...scent?

Freshly cooked pizza? Fresh bread?

5. ...quote?

"You can be more."



"My favorite animal is steak." - Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home