.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, January 04, 2004

beeeeep!

"Friday Five Arrives On Time, Blogger Is Late Again" Shocker

What one thing are you most looking forward to...

1. ...today?

Going to sleep and having a long lie-in.

2. ...over the next week?

Getting back from being in fucking Andover. And finding out if my PC has been sorted out or not.

3. ...this year?

Summer, maybe. But no... I'd have to say I'm looking forward to improving certain things, things that feature in my New Year's Resolutions. Things which I will speak no more of.

4. ...over the next five years?

Since I'll cheat and include this year, I'll say improvements in my job. Not having to go to Andover anymore would be a start. Having to do less work and being paid more is just a fantasy though, much like winning the lottery, so I won't say I'm looking forward to them.

5. ...for the rest of your life?

I've gotta agree with Marnie when she says "Being happy. Finding someone with whom to share the happiness." She is wise beyond her years, that girl.



"What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death." - Dave Barry (1947 - )

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home